AstraZeneca, the Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) and the Polish Association of Centers for Technology Transfer (PACTT) announce a competition for the AstraZeneca Scientific Award.
The aim of the competition is to select a researcher from Poland who will join a research group, at the Institute of Cancer Research in London, and take part in an innovative oncology research project in the field of genome stability and DNA repair.
Submission of applications: from 9 December 2022 to 3 February 2023.
Research scope: DNA repair and genome stability
Who can apply: Scientists and physicians at an early stage:
- In the course of doctoral studies in the field of natural or medical sciences,
- With a doctoral degree obtained in the field of natural or medical sciences awarded after 1 January 2017,
- With the title of Medical Doctor obtained after 1 January 2015.
- 10-month stay at the Institute of Cancer Research in London,
- a monthly stipend of GPB 2,100.
Information webinar: 20.01.2023 at 2 pm
For more information visit:
Author: Karolina Irmgard Kądziela